- If a clock gets hungry it goes back four seconds.
- Once you’ve seen one shopping center you’ve seen the mall.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Jumping off a Paris bridge makes you in Seine.
- Bakers trade recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Your calendar’s days are numbered.
- I break into song if I can’t find the key.
- A dyslexic poet writes inverse.
Reblogged from Poo Tee Weet
Photo Post // 14th April 2012
Trick or Treat!
Photo Post // 12th April 2012
Dogfighting - Imgur
Ramblings of a... // 9th March 2012 // 2,374 notes
Reblogged from Turner D. Century
Ramblings of a... // 27th February 2012 // 5 notes
And this is my favourite joke from Community. Ever. Of all time.
Reblogged from I found flaws and they were beautiful.
(1/80) next »